• Skins Season 6

  • Skins Season 5

  • Generation 1

  • Generation 2

  • Interviews/Shoots

  • Skins Actors News

  • Skins Movie

Q&A with Nicholas Hoult


Days ago, Nicholas Hoult was interviewed by The Guardian, where he answered to a lot of quick questions.

Read everything bellow!

"Nicholas Hoult, 20, was born and brought up in Berkshire. At 12 he co-starred with Hugh Grant in About A Boy, at 15 he was cast as Nicolas Cage's son in The Weather Man and played the young Richard E Grant in Wah-Wah. When he was 17, he was cast as Tony Stonem in the TV drama Skins. His recent films include Clash Of The Titans and A Single Man, which is now out on DVD. He lives with his parents in Wokingham."

When were you happiest?
Relaxing with family and friends.

What is your greatest fear?
Being lonely.

What is your earliest memory?
Seeing a big tree get chopped down opposite my house in Wokingham when I was three.

Which living person do you most admire, and why?
Mum and Dad – they've done a pretty good job raising us kids.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Over-thinking.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Being obnoxious.

What was your most embarrassing moment?
Three years ago, I got stuck under a barbell at the gym. Some guy rescued me.

Aside from a property, what's the most expensive thing you've bought?
My car – a Fiat Punto. It's a Lamborghini in spirit.

What is your most treasured possession?
Either a watch that Gabriel Byrne gave me, or a teddy bear that Mum and Dad gave me when I was born.

Where would you like to live?
On the moon.

If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose?
Dinosaurs.

What would your super power be?
The ability to fly.

What makes you unhappy?
Being sunburned.

What is your most unappealing habit?
Eating food straight out of cartons in the fridge; picking at body parts.

What is your favourite book?
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer.

What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
Probably something with a cape.

What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Crisps.

To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why?
To anyone who has felt like they got ripped off when paying to see something I was in.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
The fish I just bought from the garden centre for our pond. They are beautiful.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"Oh no!"

What has been your biggest disappointment?
I don't really have disappointments, because I build myself up for rejection.

If you could edit your past, what would you change?
I would listen at school more; I'd like to be cleverer than I am.

When did you last cry?
In Kenya doing work for Christian Aid.

How often do you have sex?
As often as possible.

What is the closest you've come to death?
I was hit by a bus when I was 13 while I was filming a series called Keen Eddie with Sienna Miller.

Tell us a secret.
I am on the run from the law!

Source

Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

edit post

Labels: , , , , , ,

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs428.ash2/71136_74674523093_7108076_q.jpg

About SkinsFansite

Hey guys, we´re so glad that you are here sharing your love for Skins. SkinsFansite is a project of Ana and João and we are very thankful for all of your support and love so far. SkinsFansite started in 2009 and is our wish to keep going for much more years. Our favourite generation is the first one and our favourite charaters are Cassie (Ana) and Chris (João). Keep visiting us and feel free to ask anything you want to our email contact@skinsfansite.com or to our Twitter username SkinsFansite. XXX