• Skins Season 6

  • Skins Season 5

  • Generation 1

  • Generation 2

  • Interviews/Shoots

  • Skins Actors News

  • Skins Movie

Resume of Naomily scenes in the SKINS book


A girl named Lisa has already read the full book of Skins that you can order here.If you want to know some details of Naomily just keep reading.
Tomorrow we will post some more details of the other characters.

Credits to Lisa and mors_amor

Resume

It starts the day before Emily goes to France for 3 weeks, Naomi is moody about it and they spend the day shagging (they shag A LOT in the book). Then Emily goes to France, her mum is still in denial and thinks it's a phase Emily will get past, Katie is still acting like a jealous bitch at this point.

Naomi moping so Kieran (yes he's still with Gina) talks about her future and the stupid prick gives her a Uni application to YALE in the US. Emily is in France and having phone sex with Naomi, and yes that includes her masterbating over the phone

Katie is shagging anything that moves and when Emily calls it on her they argue, make up and decide to spend a couple of days in Paris. Katie hides Emily's phone and Emily forgets Naomi's number so they miss eachothers calls and think the other has forgotten about them. Katie being a pain and gets upset and goes to visit Effy in Italy. Emily is left worried in Paris and thinking Naomi doesn't want to know. She meets some woman named Anna who takes her to some club where she gives Emily coke, Emily high then watches Anna (after turning her down) get some other girl off-Emily is a fcking perv . Emily doesn't cheat or anything but she doesn't tell Naomi about the perving

Emily realises Katie nicked her phone and her and Naomi make up. Naomi is still all worried about what she wants to do for uni etc. She hangs out with Cook as friends and it says more than once she doesn't fancy him She also hangs out with the others, nothing interesting there.

Emily gets back to Bristol and leaves her family in France. Her Naomi literally shag all over the Fitch house-the kitchen table, the hall, the on the floor in front of her parents bedroom mirror, the bathroom where they use the shower head and shampoo bottles apparently Then in Emily's bed.

They are so loved up and sexed up it's fcking brilliant. They then have a double date with Kieran/Gina, before they go to Naomi's room to shag AGAIN!!!! (they shag all the time). Then the gang are at a pub quiz where they are all coupley, Cook is being a pain and Naomi blurts out about Yale, Emily is hurt so Naomi says she won't go and Emily doesn't say not to-that will bite them in the ass. But yeah at the end they are very in love but the Uni stuff will be a problem IMO.

An excerpt:

"I'm thinking of undressing you"
"Yeah?"
"you've got on you white cotton knickers and I'm kissing up the inside of your lovely thighs..."
"Should I take my knickers off?"
"No...I'm doing that. Then I'm going to move furthur up...Slowly at first then..."
"Faster" I said breathlessly, "Do it faster".
"You love that" she said
"I fcking love it, can you see my t**s?"
"Yes... and your touching them...your nipples are hard. And I'm rubbing myself up and down your thigh"
"Jesus.." My heartbeat was skipping, increasing. I had my hand down inside knickers, my fingers probing as I imagined it was Naomi's tongue.
"I'm going to come", I said breathlessly, "I want to kiss you..."
With a euphoric rush I came, one hand trembling clutching the phone to my ear.
"I love you" I said, at the same time as Naomi. "I love you so much"

ETA: one more

I put my arms around her, slid one hand under her her top and stroked her spine. "Come on let's go and do something deviant somewhere".
"Here?", Emily smiled looking sweet and filthy at the same time.
"Here". I held both her hands and pulled her back with me towards the toilets. She followed me through a mass of grinding silhouettes towards the ladies. As we got to the door, I kissed her really softly,then firmly found her tongue. Emily moaned and pushed her hips into me.
"I'm so happy right now", she said pulling away temporarily. "If I died tonight, it would be totally fcking ok"
"Me too". I kissed Emily on the forehead.
I grabbed Emily's hand and pushed quickly through the door.

Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

edit post

Labels: , , , , , ,

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs428.ash2/71136_74674523093_7108076_q.jpg

About SkinsFansite

Hey guys, we´re so glad that you are here sharing your love for Skins. SkinsFansite is a project of Ana and João and we are very thankful for all of your support and love so far. SkinsFansite started in 2009 and is our wish to keep going for much more years. Our favourite generation is the first one and our favourite charaters are Cassie (Ana) and Chris (João). Keep visiting us and feel free to ask anything you want to our email contact@skinsfansite.com or to our Twitter username SkinsFansite. XXX