• Skins Season 6

  • Skins Season 5

  • Generation 1

  • Generation 2

  • Interviews/Shoots

  • Skins Actors News

  • Skins Movie

Mitch Hewer in Never Forget Musical


After Britannia high, Mitch Hewer in scheduled to appear in musical Never Forget, based on songs of boyband Take That. He will play stripper Dirty Harry alongside Michelle Collins. The show will take place at Fairfield Halls in Croydon, London. (December 22 to December 30.)

Depois de Britannia High, Mitch Hewer vai interpretar um stripper, dirty Harry, no musical Never Forget, baseado nas músicas da boysband Take That.
O espectáculo terá lugar no Fairfield Halls em londres, e estará em cena desde 22 até 30 de Dezembro.

Português

Mitch Hewer diz sentir-se bastante á vontade com a nudez, pois em Skins passou muito tempo despido, e acaba até por achar uma experiência engraçada, a qual as pessoas não devem levar tão a série.
Este diz ir ao ginásio muitas vezes e por isso sente-se contente com o seu corpo, não tendo problemas em tirar a t-shirt. (não é para menos :D )

Mitch também conta como entrou na carreira de actor:

"Tudo começou quando tinha 11 anos e estava a jogar futebol"
Um homem foi para a minha escola dar sapateado. Eu desisti do futebol e fiz sapateado durante 5 anos. Fiquei em Bristol e fui para um colégio onde estudei teatro musical.
Numa das aulas um agente de castings reparou em mim e tudo começou aí. Nunca quis ser um actor mas sim um dançarino."

Sendo Mitch heterosexual , diz não se importar muito com o facto de interpretar personagens gays.
Sobre este assunto Mitch diz:
"Toda a gente pergunta-me se é muito dificil intepretar um personagem gay e se tinha de fazer muitas pesquisas. Mas isso acaba por ser ofensivo, pois, como podemos pesquisar uma pessoa gay? São apenas pessoas normais."

O rapazito diz ainda que interpretar Maxxie foi divertido por ser tão diferente. Refere ainda que recebe emails de fans a agradecerem pelo facto de os ter ajudado a revelar a sua sexualidade.

Mitch revela mais uma vez a sua ambição em entrar no mundo de Hollywood, referindo que tem ido até LA para audições e que em Janeiro vai outra vez por 2 meses.

English

With his six pack abs, tousled blond hair and cute baby face, Mitch has got it and he’s not ashamed to flaunt it.

“I’m really quite relaxed about nudity. Especially in the second series of Skins, the whole first week of filming I was naked,” Mitch laughs.

“I just think it’s funny. I don’t think it’s something people should take seriously. I go to the gym a lot so am happy with my body and fine with getting my kit off.”
Mitch tell us how is actor career started:

“It all went down when I was 11-years-old and playing football.

“This guy came to my school and he was tap dancing, so I gave up football and was doing tap dancing for five years."

“I stayed in Bristol and went to college where I studied musical theatre."

“I got spotted in one of my classes by a casting agent and it went from there. I never wanted to be an actor, I just wanted to be a dancer.”

He said: “Everyone always asks me if it was a difficult part to play and whether I had to do research for the character.

“But I think that is really offensive because how can you research a gay person? They are just normal people."

Despite being straight, he insists he had no qualms about playing a gay character.

He said: “Everyone always asks me if it was a difficult part to play and whether I had to do research for the character.

“But I think that is really offensive because how can you research a gay person? They are just normal people."

The reaction from viewers and the gay community was overwhelmingly positive.

“It was actually really fun to play Maxi because he was very different to all the other characters and had a different following," he gushed.

“I had a lot of fan mail but I still find it weird when I receive any, especially when people say I changed their life and helped them come out."

He said: “Earlier this year I went straight out to LA because Skins was showing out there. I was only meant to stay for two weeks but I ended up staying for six.

“I had the most amazing time going to auditions and got really close on one but missed it by the skin of my teeth.

“It’s all experience and I’m going to go again in January for two months and just see what happens. I’m just going to hope for the best and see where it takes me.”

source

Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

edit post

Labels: , ,

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs428.ash2/71136_74674523093_7108076_q.jpg

About SkinsFansite

Hey guys, we´re so glad that you are here sharing your love for Skins. SkinsFansite is a project of Ana and João and we are very thankful for all of your support and love so far. SkinsFansite started in 2009 and is our wish to keep going for much more years. Our favourite generation is the first one and our favourite charaters are Cassie (Ana) and Chris (João). Keep visiting us and feel free to ask anything you want to our email contact@skinsfansite.com or to our Twitter username SkinsFansite. XXX