• Skins Season 6

  • Skins Season 5

  • Generation 1

  • Generation 2

  • Interviews/Shoots

  • Skins Actors News

  • Skins Movie

Complete Naomily phone sex - extracts from Skins the Novel


Here is the full phone sex conversation between Naomi and Emily that belongs to the new Skins Book "Skins the Novel".

‘HELLO? I’m GAY,’ I hissed loudly.

‘Whatever you say, darling!’ trilled Mum, doling out helpings of tart.

Jesus. I preferred Angry Denial. A whole two weeks of this shit.

‘No dessert for me,’ I said, grabbing my phone. ‘I’ve got a call to make.’

I sashayed past Mum, who pursed her lips, desperate to have the last word.

‘Yeah,’ said Katie. ‘None for me either. Got to watch my fabulous figure.’

‘Even if no one else is,’ I quipped. I made quickly for the bedroom, slamming the door in Katie’s face as she got there.

‘Fucking muff-munching bitch,’ she said, rattling the handle aggressively.

I let her in after five minutes of rattling and door-beating, and decided to call Naomi from somewhere more private. The beach would do. I left Katie trussing herself up like Jordan’s little sister. False eyelashes, cement mix foundation, skirt up to her fanny. But what did I know. She’d no doubt find some moron to have sex with her. I didn’t imagine they’d be that fussy down at ‘Foam Nite’ – the village disco organised by the holiday reps. I’d rather have killed myself than attend that little gathering.

It was a clear night as I walked down to the beach. Sky turning darker and darker blue. The stars were starting to come out. I lay on the sand, looked up at them and thought about Naomi. I missed her like hell. I checked the time on my phone: not too late to call. She answered immediately.

‘Hey lover.’ It was so good to hear her voice I could have cried.

‘Hey you. How’s it going?’ I said.

‘Oh, you know. Amazing. Watching Mum and her boyfriend totally loved up really can’t be underestimated as a form of awesome entertainment. I never knew just how stimulating it is watching two old desperados pawing each other every second of the fucking day.’

‘Fuck, honey. That’s evil.’

‘Yeah. It’s shit. But tonight was always going to be a bit shit.’ She sighed. ‘How about you?’

‘Same. Going out of my mind. Mum’s already tried to set me up with a boy.’

‘Oh, Jesus. Who?’

‘Just a kid who’s got a chalet next door. Seems OK actually.’

Silence.

‘Though, obviously I am not interested.’

‘Whatever. Think I care?’

‘I should fucking well hope so!’

I knew she was smiling, though she didn’t answer.

‘I wish you were here with me right now, on this beach, looking up at the stars,’ I said.

Naomi groaned. ‘Me too. I can’t stop thinking about us in my bed.’

‘I know.’ I hesitated. ‘Remind me…What were we doing in your bed?’

‘Well...’ Naomi began, but then I heard footsteps behind me.

‘Fuck, someone’s coming,’ I hissed down the phone. ‘I’ll call you back.’

I turned around to have a go at whoever was creeping up on me. It was Josh.

‘What are you, some kind of perv?’ I said, looking up at him. I couldn’t see much in the darkness, but I could tell that he was smirking.

‘Um, no,’ he said. ‘I’m someone with ears. There’s no breeze: sound travels.’

‘Right.’ I stared at him, clutching my phone.

‘Right. Well. Sorry. I’ll leave you to it,’ he said. He trudged off up the beach.

I felt a bit bad.

‘Hey?’ I called after him. ‘If you’re not doing anything tomorrow…Maybe we could, you know, hang out or something?’

Josh grinned. ‘Sure,’ he said, walking backwards now. ‘I’d like that. Just give us a knock.’

‘Excellent.’ I gave a cheery little wave.

I watched until I saw him go into his chalet then picked up my phone and pressed redial.

‘Hey you,’ I said. ‘I was worried you might have gone to sleep.’

‘No chance. Not when I’m thinking about undressing you.’

‘Yeah?’

‘You’ve got your white cotton knickers on, and I’m kissing you up the insides of your lovely thighs…’

‘Should I take my knickers off?’

‘No…I’m doing that. Then I’m going to move further up…Slowly at first then....’

‘Faster,’ I said breathlessly. ‘Do it faster.’

‘You love that,’ she said.

‘I fucking love it. Can you see my tits?’

‘Yes, and you’re touching them…your nipples are hard. And I’m rubbing myself up and down your thigh.’

‘Jesus...’ My heartbeat was skipping, increasing. I had my hand down inside my knickers, my fingers probing as I imagined they were Naomi’s tongue. ‘I’m going to come,’

I said breathlessly. ‘I want to kiss you...’

With a euphoric rush I came, one hand trembling clutching the phone to my ear.

‘I love you,’ I said, at the same time as Naomi. ‘I love you so much.’

Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

edit post

Labels: , , ,

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs428.ash2/71136_74674523093_7108076_q.jpg

About SkinsFansite

Hey guys, we´re so glad that you are here sharing your love for Skins. SkinsFansite is a project of Ana and João and we are very thankful for all of your support and love so far. SkinsFansite started in 2009 and is our wish to keep going for much more years. Our favourite generation is the first one and our favourite charaters are Cassie (Ana) and Chris (João). Keep visiting us and feel free to ask anything you want to our email contact@skinsfansite.com or to our Twitter username SkinsFansite. XXX