• Skins Season 6

  • Skins Season 5

  • Generation 1

  • Generation 2

  • Interviews/Shoots

  • Skins Actors News

  • Skins Movie

Who´s Katie?

NAME: Katie Fitch

AGE: 16

MOTTO: Sticks and stones will break your bones but rumours will haunt you forever...So don't fuck with me.

WHO AM I: I'm a Bristol Roovers WAG. WAGs are always stereotyped to be blond, gold digging bimbos who degrade themselves by dating arrogant and stupid footballers in order to secure themselves a spread in OK! Magazine. Well I'm here to rebuke this and stand up for my girlies. We're not dumb blonds, in fact I'm a fierce red head, who is about to start at Roundview College. I'm also not a gold digger. Yes, Danny buys me present but that's a boyfriend's job, whether he's a footballer or a Big Issue seller. Also, I love smiling. I have a beautiful smile and pouting is for idiots. Looking like a giant orange because you've over done the St. Tropez is also stupid. I live in Bristol, not LA and I like having a pale complexion. It's real. Being real is the most important thing in the world. I have an identical twin called Emily. We have learnt that even though we look the same, we are different and in order for people to be able to recognise this, we must be real, we must be ourselves, not each other. As for the future, fuck ambitions, they just restrict you. I do what I want, when I want and don't think about anything long term. Who knows what tomorrow could bring?

FAVOURITE TUNES: Britney (before her breakdown), Amy (after her breakdown). I love any music that I can dance and sing along to.

MUST WATCH TV: Gossip girl, Footballers Wives, Prison Break - or anything with Wentworth Miller in it - He is incred!

FAVE FILM STAR: Marilyn obviously.

DREAM DATE: David and Vicky B.

FAVOURITE WEBSITES:
www.popbitch.com
www.eonline.com
www.topshop.co.uk

Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

edit post

Labels: , , , , , , ,

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs428.ash2/71136_74674523093_7108076_q.jpg

About SkinsFansite

Hey guys, we´re so glad that you are here sharing your love for Skins. SkinsFansite is a project of Ana and João and we are very thankful for all of your support and love so far. SkinsFansite started in 2009 and is our wish to keep going for much more years. Our favourite generation is the first one and our favourite charaters are Cassie (Ana) and Chris (João). Keep visiting us and feel free to ask anything you want to our email contact@skinsfansite.com or to our Twitter username SkinsFansite. XXX