• Skins Season 6

  • Skins Season 5

  • Generation 1

  • Generation 2

  • Interviews/Shoots

  • Skins Actors News

  • Skins Movie

Who´s Emily?

NAME: Hello, I'm Emily.

AGE: 16.

MOTTO: This is the most absurd question - what sort of person makes a motto up for themselves!

ABOUT ME: The name Emily means to rival, which I find oddly ironic because I'm a twin. I wonder if my mum had any knowledge of this when she named me. I find it even more ironic that Katie (the name of my twin) means pure and virginal. Lol!

HOBBIES: I really like gardening. I know that might make me sound like a weirdo but I don't really care. That's the whole point about the internet - you'll probably never meet me. The thing with gardening is it's quite therapeutic. I'm not one of the nutters who talks to flowers and strokes the grass but I just like planting things and watering them and watching them grow and then watching them die. The garden is the only quiet place in my house. It's nice. It's different.

TV SHOWS: In my spare time I like doing interesting things. I hate sitting watching shitting television, especially that programme 'My Family'. Who in their right mind would volunteer to be taped for 100 days? Believe me, if my family were observed, I predict it would take about 4 days before my sister was arrested and my brother was taken into a mental institution. I like to think I'm the only normal one. At least I hope I am.

FAVOURITE BAND: I find it weird that I can remember every single word to every single Spice Girl's song yet I can't remember anything about my GSCE English text and I took that exam about 3 months ago. Not that I'm implying I'm a Spice Girl fan. Because I'm not. Katie used to force me to learn the dances with her and then we'd put on stupid shows. It wasn't fun.

FILM STARS: Ditta von Tesse

DREAM DATE: Jack the Ripper - just so I could find out who he was.

FAVOURITE WEBSITES: www.dirtydirtydancing.com - for the style
www.youtube.com/watch?v=myEVBOjagKE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_pFTAY7MF8

Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

edit post

Labels: , , , , , ,

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs428.ash2/71136_74674523093_7108076_q.jpg

About SkinsFansite

Hey guys, we´re so glad that you are here sharing your love for Skins. SkinsFansite is a project of Ana and João and we are very thankful for all of your support and love so far. SkinsFansite started in 2009 and is our wish to keep going for much more years. Our favourite generation is the first one and our favourite charaters are Cassie (Ana) and Chris (João). Keep visiting us and feel free to ask anything you want to our email contact@skinsfansite.com or to our Twitter username SkinsFansite. XXX