• Skins Season 6

  • Skins Season 5

  • Generation 1

  • Generation 2

  • Interviews/Shoots

  • Skins Actors News

  • Skins Movie

Skins season 5 is going to have the "most graphic sex scene"

 Found this interview to Laya in Ok!Magazine. It´s about the sex scenes so be careful with spoilers.


 
"WE can't wait for Skins series 5 to start on the telly box, and we're even more excited after hearing that they plan on out-raunching themselves.
According to Laya Lewis, who plays party animal Liv in the fifth series of Skins, says this season will feature the "most graphic sex scene" ever - which is terrifying, considering how graphic previous seasons have been.

She said: "Put it this way, I will be leaving the room when this scene comes on if I'm with my parents. The producers have already told me it's the most full-on sex scene Skins has ever had. I'm a bit worried to be honest."

Poor Laya was forced to simulate an orgasm during her second day on set - jeepers!

She added: "I had to do lots of nude scenes because my character is a bit of a s**g basically. But you're really well looked after and obviously you don't see any bum or boobs or anything. It's nerve-wracking at first but when you get used to it and embrace it it's actually quite fun.

"I had to get naked on my second day! I didn't even know I was doing it, I thought it was just going to be a bit of rumpy-pumpy, not a full-on sex scene. The next thing I'm hearing from the director is, 'In 15 seconds, Laya, we'd like you to climax'. I was like, 'Sorry, what?'"

Sounds thrilling! We're already making the popcorn.

The fifth series of Skins starts on E4 on January 27 (next Thursday - woo!)."

Source

Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

edit post

Labels: , , , , ,

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs428.ash2/71136_74674523093_7108076_q.jpg

About SkinsFansite

Hey guys, we´re so glad that you are here sharing your love for Skins. SkinsFansite is a project of Ana and João and we are very thankful for all of your support and love so far. SkinsFansite started in 2009 and is our wish to keep going for much more years. Our favourite generation is the first one and our favourite charaters are Cassie (Ana) and Chris (João). Keep visiting us and feel free to ask anything you want to our email contact@skinsfansite.com or to our Twitter username SkinsFansite. XXX