• Skins Season 6

  • Skins Season 5

  • Generation 1

  • Generation 2

  • Interviews/Shoots

  • Skins Actors News

  • Skins Movie

Freya behind the photshoot for Pringle of Scotland -Video


Do you love Freya already??? if you love, im pretty sure you already have seen the pics of Freya for the Pringle of Scotland...but now i bring you something muchhhhhh betterrrr!!! Ready???

Watch the video bellow!!!

"I filmed this trailer during the Pringle of Scotland SS’11 campaign shoot starring Skins (season 5) star Freya Mavor. Campaign was shot by legendary art and fashion Photographer Walter Pfeiffer. Shoot took place in December 2011."

Trailer for Pringle of Scotland SS'11 filmed during Walter Pfeiffer campaign shoot in December 2010. The face for the campaign is Scottish actress Freya Mavor, who stars in the E4 drama Skins.

Update: Here´s also a new interview about this photoshoot.

Tell us something about your background... I was born in bonny Glasgow, but moved to Edinburgh shortly after. Around the age of seven I took over a year out of school to go abroad, where my parents (attempted) to homeschool me, resulting in a massive scrapbook, filled with childish scribbles and badly spelt essays, as well as many snaps of foreign kittens. I lived in La Rochelle for four years after that, and to this day I still consider it my ‘spiritual home’. Then the family decided to move back to Scotland, and we've been here for the past three years. It took me time, but I’ve grown fond of Edinburgh, and just this year I got my first acting job on Skins. It feels incredible to be able to pursue my passion.

How did the Pringle collaboration come about? I got a call from my agency saying they were looking for a Scottish actress for the spring/summer campaign. I was so shocked, I could barely speak when I got off the phone. I just started laughing, it seemed so unreal.

How did you find working with Walter? He was very chirpy throughout the shoot and kept everyone positive, which was great.

Describe your Skins character in five words... Dominant, ambitious, devoted, insecure, insane.

Now describe yourself in five words... I don’t think I can. [that's five, we counted]

What are your New Year's Resolutions? I know it’s clichéd, but I just want to make the most of this year, enjoy every moment and keep in touch with those I love… And also persuade the rents to get a new kitten!

Source

Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

edit post

Labels: , , , ,

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs428.ash2/71136_74674523093_7108076_q.jpg

About SkinsFansite

Hey guys, we´re so glad that you are here sharing your love for Skins. SkinsFansite is a project of Ana and João and we are very thankful for all of your support and love so far. SkinsFansite started in 2009 and is our wish to keep going for much more years. Our favourite generation is the first one and our favourite charaters are Cassie (Ana) and Chris (João). Keep visiting us and feel free to ask anything you want to our email contact@skinsfansite.com or to our Twitter username SkinsFansite. XXX