• Skins Season 6

  • Skins Season 5

  • Generation 1

  • Generation 2

  • Interviews/Shoots

  • Skins Actors News

  • Skins Movie

Who´s Maxxie?


Click here to read his MySpace.
Click in Mitch Hewer to go to Wikipedia.


Alright? How are you doing?...But enough about you...What about ME?!?!
I'm Maxxie. I like toast. I like boys. I like Arcade Fire. I like drawing. I like performing. I like dancing.
If I had to spend the rest of my life in one place, it'd be in the Sistine Chapel, I went there on holiday with my Mum last summer. It is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I think you could spend forever looking at beauty like that... There's nice pizza there too.
I want to meet Johnny Depp. I want to meet Nigel Reo-Coker. I really, really, really want to meet Ron from Harry Potter... (don't ask!!!)
I love life and hate people who don't. I don't really give two shits if you like me or not. We're only here once so... Fuck it. No?
BANDS: Arcade Fire, The Knife, Stevie Wonder
AMBITION: New York, New York...Either Art School or Broadway!

Maxxie's blog

Posted on 14/12/2007

Hello. I’m Maxxie and I’ve just finished watching the whole seven series’ of Star Trek - The Next Generation. I took my friend Anwar to see my favourite musical West Side Story the other day and in return he’s making me watch these stupid cyborgs with big foreheads. I really don’t understand why he likes it! But I don’t understand why he likes girls, either...

I love it when people sing along to tunes they don’t know and make the words up as they go along. That makes me laugh. The other day I was in Topman and the Libertines were playing and this old guy was singing ‘you can’t stamp me out’ instead of ‘you can’t stand me now’. I think he noticed I was laughing cos he just started humming it instead. He even got that wrong.

I hate school. I hate teachers. I like dancing, drinking, dating...anything that begins with a 'd' really...I have a recurring dream where I’m being educated by a fox wearing a waistcoat and a fez who has the voice of Hugh Grant. I sometimes wake up laughing after that, and then I feel a little disappointed that I have to go and be educated by real, boring humans. But hey.

Keep coolly, cool boy,

Max. x.

Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

edit post

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs428.ash2/71136_74674523093_7108076_q.jpg

About SkinsFansite

Hey guys, we´re so glad that you are here sharing your love for Skins. SkinsFansite is a project of Ana and João and we are very thankful for all of your support and love so far. SkinsFansite started in 2009 and is our wish to keep going for much more years. Our favourite generation is the first one and our favourite charaters are Cassie (Ana) and Chris (João). Keep visiting us and feel free to ask anything you want to our email contact@skinsfansite.com or to our Twitter username SkinsFansite. XXX