• Skins Season 6

  • Skins Season 5

  • Generation 1

  • Generation 2

  • Interviews/Shoots

  • Skins Actors News

  • Skins Movie

Who´s Anwar?

Anwar Kharral is played by Dev Patel.

Click in Dev Patel to go to Wikipedia


MY DREAM DATE: You will be tall (or short), blonde or brunette, black, white or anything in between, quiet but outgoing...I will take you for a meal, somewhere classy like Pizza Express. A few glasses of wine. A walk in the moonlight. Then... Who knows???!?!?!
I just wanna send 'One Love' to all my College Green Crew (Maxxie, Michelle, Jal, Tony, Chris, Cassie)... To my future wife (don't know who you are... but you're buff!)... To my Mum, Dad and Sisters... (What?!? Family's important!)
I'm young, brown and I know how to get down. What more could you want?
xAnwar
Allah-huh akbar... Ash-hadu an la illaha illal-lah...
p.s. about my ears...well...you know what they say about people with big ears don't you?
p.p.s. They do say that. I've heard them. Trust.
BANDS: Lupe Fiasco, Lethal Bizzle, Spice Girls (Don't hate! They're classic!).
AMBITION: Serious money.
MOVIES: Anything with Al Pacino or Brianna Banks in it.
FAVOURITE WEBSITES: I might get in trouble if I post them up here Just type "free" + "hot" + "teens" into Google... You'll find it!

Posted on 13/12/2007

The seasons change.
The bees begin to make sweet honey.
The first doves of spring learn how to fly.

That's right, ladies...The awkward, virginal, desperate Anwar is no more. Since we last spoke, I have become a sex machine who will bring to you a sensory experience that will blow your feminine mind and titillate your crazy hot body. I am now a sexual master who has complete knowledge of the three positions of love making. Ya dun know.

Black silk sheets, strawberries and a deep, throbbing Usher bassline all await you in my boudoir. I have also learnt to trim my bush to make sure none of my raging manhood is obscured.

I ask you only to imagine me whispering into your ear, massaging your shoulders, then gently, tenderly cupping your boobies. I’m certain that you are now ready to receive my loving.

You know what to do.

Anwar the Magnificent

p.s. No fatties. Standards have been raised. My apologies.

p.p.s. If anyone called Jal or Michelle message you to contradict any of the claims made in this profile, ignore them. They have been driven mad with jealousy because I do not consider them worthy partners for sexual congress.

Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

edit post

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs428.ash2/71136_74674523093_7108076_q.jpg

About SkinsFansite

Hey guys, we´re so glad that you are here sharing your love for Skins. SkinsFansite is a project of Ana and João and we are very thankful for all of your support and love so far. SkinsFansite started in 2009 and is our wish to keep going for much more years. Our favourite generation is the first one and our favourite charaters are Cassie (Ana) and Chris (João). Keep visiting us and feel free to ask anything you want to our email contact@skinsfansite.com or to our Twitter username SkinsFansite. XXX