• Skins Season 6

  • Skins Season 5

  • Generation 1

  • Generation 2

  • Interviews/Shoots

  • Skins Actors News

  • Skins Movie

Skins 5 Meet Matty

NAME: Matty
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: It's complicated.
RELIGIOUS VIEWS: Absurdist.
POLITICAL VIEWS: are tricky.
MOTTO/QUOTATION: 'The small boy reminds me of my son. It makes me laugh. Being dead sad all the time destroys the soul.' - Josef Fritzl on “Two and a Half Men”
ABOUT ME: I am wearing somebody else's socks. I'm not sure who's wearing mine. They could be anywhere but I can't complain. My sock karma is well into the red but there are worse things to have done. People don't really mind about losing socks.
Enough about me. What about us? We probably don't even know each other but it's irrelevant really. Something's happening between us whether you like it or not.
Because by reading this right now you are realising the potential of a moment that I start the second I click save. That moment is happening right now. You're in it just as I was however long ago this message says it was posted. How is the future? I expect much of the same only faster. The past is fine. Everyone says hello.
So my moment and your moment have linked up and created something new. This new thing is me sat here in the past/present and you, wherever you are in the future/now and whatever that means for the both us. This is the closest we will probably ever come to time travel in our lives.
I know. I was disappointed when I found out too.
LIKES: Several.
BOOKS: Friedrich Nietzsche, William S. Burroughs, Clive Barker, Hakim Bey, Splatterpunk, Maurice G. Dantec, Anton LaVey, Robert Walser, H.P. Lovecraft, Antonin Artaud, Raymond Abellio, The Art of War.
MUSIC: Everything Edgar Allen Poe would have listened to if the synthesizer was created before 1964.
MOVIES: David Lynch, My Own Private Idaho, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Shortbus.
TV: Sparingly.
DREAM DATE: http://www.romantic4ever.com/d_how_we_met/060415-best-date-ever.html

Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

edit post

Labels: , ,

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs428.ash2/71136_74674523093_7108076_q.jpg

About SkinsFansite

Hey guys, we´re so glad that you are here sharing your love for Skins. SkinsFansite is a project of Ana and João and we are very thankful for all of your support and love so far. SkinsFansite started in 2009 and is our wish to keep going for much more years. Our favourite generation is the first one and our favourite charaters are Cassie (Ana) and Chris (João). Keep visiting us and feel free to ask anything you want to our email contact@skinsfansite.com or to our Twitter username SkinsFansite. XXX