• Skins Season 6

  • Skins Season 5

  • Generation 1

  • Generation 2

  • Interviews/Shoots

  • Skins Actors News

  • Skins Movie

Skins 5 Meet Grace


NAME: Grace Violet
ABOUT ME: Hey-ho I’m Grace Violet.
Okay-dokie, things about me... I'm a self professed Janeite, dedicated thespian, part-time ballerina and full-time dreamer... seriously, I have the uncanny ability to lucid dream about whoever and whatever I want. I have done since I was little, always thought everybody could.
I used to attend Mayberry's College for Young Ladies but I'm going to be a first year student at the state college of Roundview. It's super surreal, partly because I'll be in the same classes as both of my forever friends, Mini McGuiness and Olivia Malone, but mostly because I've never attended a co-ed school before, it's majorly different.
One of the main things I love about Roundview is that I won't have to wear a school uniform anymore; although I did wear it as a costume for Halloween this year. Mini told everyone I was Hit Me Baby Britney but I wasn't, I was actually Nabokov's Lolita. Mini said Britney would be much scarier though. I adore Halloween. I mean it's the only time a year where for one night you can transform into anyone you want and everybody has to play along.
I love collecting coins; well just pennies really, for good luck of course. I also have a habit of making wishing on things; you know, wishbones, dandelions, eyelashes, new shoes (but if I told you what they were, none of them would come true, would they?).
If I could have any super power I'd love, love, love to be able to talk to animals, you know like Dr. Doolittle or Eliza Thornberry. I'm a bit of an animal fanatic. I've adopted two polar bears, a penguin and a baby seal pup. Although we have a dog at home, I'm a secret Ailurophile as well. I love Kitty cats. I often feed the ones I see around the neighbourhood and rename them too (you know, so it feels like I have loads of pets); so far I have a Grace Kelly, Lady Macbeth, Willoughby and a Snow White (Snow White's my favourite though, shhh.)
If I was an ice cream flavour... I'd be vanilla. Well that's what Mini says (Liv would be a chocolate chunk ice cream Sunday, without the cherry and she would be a low fat frozen yogurt). To be honest, I don't mind being vanilla. Everybody body likes vanilla, it goes with everything. I mean without vanilla ice cream, what would everybody eat their deserts with... frozen yogurt?? P.S. they serve it at Nandos, it's actually surprisingly yum.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.
BOOKS: The Big Book of Fairytales. Sense and Sensibility. Pride and Prejudice. Wuthering Heights. Northanger Abby. Mansfield Park. Persuasion. Emma. Lolita. Jane Eyre. Little Women. Ballet Shoes. Alice Through the Looking Glass. Great Expectations. Tess of The D’Urbervilles. A little Princess. The Secret Garden. Tom’s Midnight Garden. The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe. The Wizard of Oz. Tales From The Brothers Grimm. Matilda. Alice's Adventures In Wonderland.
PLAYS: A Midsummer Night's Dream, Romeo and Juliet, Much Ado About Nothing, Death of a Salesman, Cyrano de Bergerac, Macbeth, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, A Streetcar Named Desire, Cymbeline, Twelfth Night, The Tempest, The Winter's Tale.
MUSIC: Anything that moves me.
My Spotify playlist
MOVIES: Casablanca. Sabrina. 42nd Street. Meet Me In St. Louis. A Star Is Born. The Wizard of Oz. An American In Paris. Mary Poppins. The Sound of Music. Annie. Singing In The Rain. Top Hat. The Gay Divorce. My Fair Lady. West Side Story. The Red Shoes. Grease. Fame. Dirty Dancing. Moulin Rouge. Chicago. Cleopatra. The Philadelphia Story. The Shop Around The Corner. An Affair To Remember. Some Like It Hot. Roman Holiday. Meet John Doe. La Belle Et La Bete. Breakfast At Tiffany’s. Romeo and Juliet. Every Disney film I can think of...
TV: Jeeves and Wooster. The One Show. Strictly Come Dancing. Anything on the Disney Channel. So You Think You Can Dance. Downton Abbey. Agatha Christie’s Poirot. The Forsythe Saga. Any Human Heart. Upstairs, Downstairs.
AMBITION: To be cast as Odette in Swan Lake, with The Royal Ballet... because you get to play the black swan and the white swan.
DREAM DATE: Definitely Mr. Darcy; we've met; he's a fabulous tap dancer.
MOTTO: 'We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.'
WEBSITES:http://www.darceybussell.com/
http://www.andersenfairytales.com/en/main
http://janitesonthejames.blogspot.com/
http://nfs.sparknotes.com/
TWITTER: @theamazinggracy

Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

edit post

Labels:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs428.ash2/71136_74674523093_7108076_q.jpg

About SkinsFansite

Hey guys, we´re so glad that you are here sharing your love for Skins. SkinsFansite is a project of Ana and João and we are very thankful for all of your support and love so far. SkinsFansite started in 2009 and is our wish to keep going for much more years. Our favourite generation is the first one and our favourite charaters are Cassie (Ana) and Chris (João). Keep visiting us and feel free to ask anything you want to our email contact@skinsfansite.com or to our Twitter username SkinsFansite. XXX